Sunday, October 30, 2011

9 Months old...



Introducing... 9 Month old... Izzy!

I know, I know... She's 10 months old now, but I'm a month behind! So lets get started.

We haven't been able to do a blog because we have been busy. Izzy is a budding Scentsy Representative...


And helping Dad do all his projects around the house.


And a model. Here is her latest photo shoot.


She's working with some big names in the business, like Broono. If you haven't heard of him, you are way out of the loop!


This is their latest shot. A combined shoot for Baby Vogue and Hounds Monthly.


But seriously, i will just let you look at the pictures and stop talking/typing.


These last couple are a few from back in August I think. maybe September. Dunno, Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. SO cute! She is getting so big!!! I love the updates :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful pictures! I love the model pic with Broono...and the Harvest picture!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete