Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Appointment ~ June 9th

My first official appointment was Wednesday ~ took an hour and was nothing but ToNs of paperwork and blood work. If you know me at all, you know I don't do needles, but I'm learning to get over this, because I know this is just the beginning. Seven vials later and the guy telling me twelve thousand times that I was doing good; we (haha, we- me and the baby?!) left and the guy taking my blood said, "Look, mom is already making sacrifices for baby!" Couldn't help but laugh- he could obviously tell how terrified I was. We (hehe) go back in on the 28th for the first ultrasound!! AND Casey is asking everyone and doing that he needs to be to be able to go to this appointment, which would be absolutely AMAZING- he'll be deploying within the week- so that would just be absolutely perfect before he has to leave for 3 months and misses so many other baby related appointments and such.
I just have to brag on Casey for a minute~ he has always been the best husband in the world, but WOW- he is just going above and beyond... he's just the sweetest thing in the world!! He completely washed and detailed my car last weekend, saying, "My baby's momma needs a nice ride!" hahahaha! He has been doing all of the cleaning, vacuuming, cooking, dishes, everything... he just absolutely rocks.
We couldn't be more excited for this sweet baby- and the thoughtful gifts and cards we have been receiving this past week just blow us away- we knew we were loved, but DaNg; this baby is so loved already ~ he/she doesn't even know just how blessed they are, yet! We love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment