Friday, June 4, 2010

We're pregnant!!!


We were getting very suspicious that something was up (being two months late, pants getting tight that have fit me since I was 14, my face breaking out like it never has before and all) so I took a pregnancy test on Monday, Memorial Day, and within ten seconds- Boom- Pregnant! I thought it must be wrong, so I took another one and- BOOM- Pregnant within seconds, again!! I thought we must have bought a bad batch, so Casey took and third one and what do you know, it didn't come back positive... hmmm... interesting, don't you think?? I began to have a slight anxiety attack; Casey of course was calm, cool and collected, and our lives have been forever changed.
The following day I went to the clinic on base and they confirmed our findings- Yep, preggers for sure ~ In fact I was EIGHT weeks along and looks like begining of January for a due date. Did I mention I was all alone- Case was at work, so my poor baby sister got a sobbing call from me- I was beyond excited and terrified all at the same time. (Amanda was the ONLY one to know at this time! Hardest secret she's ever had to keep, she says.) I go in Wednesday (June, 9th) for my first official OB-GYN appointment and will update this blog after I get home from work that day.
As I'm sure you all know- Casey is deploying, again, sooooon ~ So I will be here alone with my tubby preggers self- so this blog will be a great form of entertainment for me. I will update and add pictures as often as I can.
We love you all sooooooooooooooooooooo much ~ We greatly appreciate your love and support and extreme excitement for this amazing and exciting time in our lives!! XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Dear miss moobs (now a bolinator)

    Congratulations! This is a time that my heart is over joyed with love and excitement! After getting to spend an entire weekend with you i keep recalling so many things that were said that may have been related to kids or babies and what may have been going through your head!
    Just make sure to choose an apple over fries, drive a little slower, go on a few more dinner dates-just you and case, and take a little extra time to pamper yourself during these next few months because once little one arrives, life is on fast forward.
    Since i have been around the block a few times (i obviously have proof of that lol) i know what your going through.. so please please don't hesitate to call, email, or facebook!
    i love you kat bolin!! (casey too!)

    ReplyDelete