Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just a quick post with a few requested pictures....


This is the baby at 12 weeks. The baby has it's hand up to it's face, and it's feet are up. (Can't wait till we can call our sweet baby a boy or a girl; and 'it' will no longer be an 'it.') Sorry it's such horrible quality, and it's super late. Again, I promise to be better!


This is what being 15 weeks pregnant looks like on me ~ at 10pm, with my eyes half shut, and my hair and face all a mess, after working all week straight... and into the next week... without a day off. Ugh. But, these shorts rock- they are from Forever 21 and I guess the cool thing this summer is elastic waist bands?! Sooo comfy!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a surprise up my sleeve next week!! Can't wait to share with you all!!

    ReplyDelete