Friday, October 15, 2010

The Sweetest Sound

My favorite part about my doctor appointments are getting to hear Isabella's heartbeat.  Well, that is when we don't have an ultrasound, of course.  Last night Casey and I were laying together on the couch catching up on some shows and he layed his head on my belly and started tapping his finger at a steady rate on my leg... He could hear her heartbeat, which is much faster than mine!!!  It was so sweet to see the huge grin on his face as he just layed there listening to her.  ThEn she had had enough (she hates when I have anything on my belly!) and gave poor Casey a swift punch to the face!! Hahaha- we both died laughing because we both felt it; but that didn't stop him! :)  She'll be here in less than 12 weeks- as of yesterday we were officially at the 28 week mark.  Can't wait to see her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment