Thursday, October 7, 2010

26 Weeks



We can't wait to tell Izzy about all the cool places she has gone... The Space Needle and now a Sounder's game; to name a few..... We can't wait to actually take her in person, though!

While at the Sounder's game Casey went on a food run and came back with these for Izzy! I told him it was hard not to buy everything I saw for her... he fell into the trap day ONE!

This is one of CASEY'S shirts... tight on me! Ahhh!!

Less than 3 months to go!!

It's so incredible to have Casey home. He kisses my belly and talks to Isabella all the time. He got to feel her kick the first night he was home; although he says she was giving him a high-five. His exact words were, "Wow, that's so awesome!" (Which is also what he said when he first touched my belly on the pier for homecoming.) We can't thank you all enough for all of your love and support through this extremely hard patrol. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment