Monday, November 29, 2010

33 & 34 Weeks

33 Weeks (Wearing my 'Jo' nail polish!)

This is the very beginning of the 'snow storm' that had most of Bremerton/Silverdale without power for three days. Our power never went out, which is a miracle in itself, because we've talked to people that live within blocks of us and they lost power. Base was closed down, so Casey got to stay home and play, bake and watch movies with me! We made the most of our days together, but were sooo ready to finally get out of the house 3 days later.

Honey I Shrunk the Curtains!!!! We were puppy sitting and poor Moose had an accident; the curtains absorbed most of it ~ So we took them down and washed them. I sewed the bottoms that needed to be fixed, Casey rehung them and boom-- They shrank in the drier!! Casey and I were on the kitchen floor laughing ~ it was sooooo funny looking!!

The day after Thanksgiving JCPenny had this gorgeous curtain rod on sale for $20 - originally $100- so we snagged it up and Casey hung the new curtains and rod. This picture doesn't do it justice- it looks like a millions bucks! (We have really hated the curtains that were in the living room and kitchen since we moved in, so this was something we wanted to do anyway- Moosers just hurried us along. For the living room we got faux white wood blinds and a black scarf and a green scarf... (LOVE a great sale!!!) and that window also looks GREAT, but the picture of it is horrible, so I'll have to get that later.)

Totally random, but these are two of the little things in life that make me happy - A great pair of gloves (they make me feel hard core) and this awesomely amazing gray nail polish. The picture makes it look purple, but it's gray... it's awesome. Also makes me feel and look hard core. Yes, I'm hard core. Rar. ;) Casey likes it, too.

34 Weeks ~ About to leave for Thanksgiving dinner ~ I look and feel like I'm about to pop- and this was before all of the glorious food!!

34 Weeks Side Shot

My amazing cousin Kerra & I ~ and FOUR sweet babies. Kerra is exactly 4 weeks behind me (she's 30 weeks here) and our baby's birthdays are most likely going to be veryyy close ~ it'll be so fun to go visit their family and get all the kids together. She's having two boys and a girl (their names are a suprise!) ~ so it's great- 2 girls to gang up on the 2 boys.. hehe!

The baby daddies showing off their bellies, too.

Happy Thanksgiving from Casey, Kat & Isabella!

Our Christmas Tree

We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving. We are SO thankful to be able to join the Tibeaus for holidays and gatherings ~ they have made living here, so far away from our immediate families, so much easier and more fun! They're amazing!! (And the food... MMMMMMMMMMM.... Kerra made the best pumpkin cheesecake I've ever had... and Casey has had about 12 helpings of Martha's turkey and dressing.... So yes, we love them all, AnD the food is a HUGE bonus!!) XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment