Tuesday, August 10, 2010

18 Week & Counting...

Sorry for the delay in updating ~ I have developed a pregnancy symptom I am not a fan of... Headaches/migraines! Yuck!! I've never really had an issue with headaches and migraines in the past, besides the random headache from needing water and/or food... man, not fun!
Anyway, the appointment on Thursday went as well as it could have! My colpo showed a few minor areas, but the doctor said he wouldn't even biopsy them if I wasn't pregnant! Praise God!!!! They are just going to monitor it and deal with it after the baby is born, if necessary. (He thinks because my immune system is down right now, that it will clear up after the baby is born.) We'll see!! :) Also, he measured my cervix, which is still short, but not in the immediate danger zone. He gave me muscle relaxers to help with the spasms and told me to do whatever makes me comfortable. Our bodies are so amazing... my body always lets me know when I've over done something and need to rest. So I'm just resting as much as possible when needed, and taking it one day at a time.
Casey e-mails as often as he can ~ always telling me to kiss my belly for him (yeah, right!!) and to tell the baby he loves him very, very much... Yes, him! He is sooo convinced we are having a boy. We will see August 26th if he is right or not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment