Tuesday, August 24, 2010

20 Weeks -- Half Way There


We are officially half way there! As of this week my belly moves when the baby kicks, you can see little body parts sticking out. Crazy! It's alive!! Really wish Casey could be here for this, he'd love it. Thursday is the anatomy scan-- so hopefully my next post will be the sex of our baby. (Maybe. I'm still trying to figure out how to surprise Casey... I really want to wait until he gets home, but I know I can't wait that long to tell him, and I know he'll want to know asap, too... but I don't want to just e-mail him saying, "We're having a girl/boy!" Boring! Wish I could see his face and reaction.)
We officially have the crib, mattress, mattress pad cover, changing table, bins for the changing table, a tummy time mat (coolest thing ever- from Ikea), two huge bags of amazing essentials and goodies from America Haws, along with other misc. items I'm forgetting. The baby's room is all cleaned out and organized (it used to be our guest room/storage).
Love you all! XoXo

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant women i have ever seen! Just looks like you have a basketball under your shirt! I am so glad that you are doing alright! Cant wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a gorgeous pregnant lady!! i just love it! im glad you will be able to use all that stuff! like i said, by January i should have more!! i miss you like crazy especially since your going through this wonderful expierence. ah. i want another one. i love you.

    ReplyDelete