Friday, August 13, 2010

Just a funny little story....

At my apt yesterday, for the miserable four day migraine I was having, I got to listen to the baby's heat beat on the Doppler.... The nurse kept it there for a good minute and the baby did not like it one bit! I was getting kicked over and over again until she took it off!! hehehe! The midwife laughed and said, "They can be very picky, huh?!" The baby did not like to be poked and prodded- but can you blame it (him... her...).
The heart beat was in the 140's yesterday... it's usually there or in the 150's.... and if you believe the old wise tells they tell you girls are in the 160's and boys are lower.... We'll see! Can't wait to find out!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to find out if you are having a little girl or boy either! As long as she is healthy . . . or he, I am happy. FOUR DAY LONG MIGRAINE!!! Gosh that stinks, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete