Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's a............... GIRL!!!!!!!





These are a few of the pictures I'm sending Casey in the next mail drop to let him know we're having a sweet little girl!!
According to the radiologist everything looks great with the baby, but the doctor will review this with us at the September 7th appointment. The only concern she saw was my short cervix, which we already knew, and she said they'll probably just monitor me really close (which we also already knew) and send me back down to radiation for my testing and measurements. We'll see. As long as the baby was as great and as healthy as she thought, I'm beyond happy!! She said the baby's measurements are right on with my due date, too! :) So 21 weeks down... not that I'm counting or anything.
XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Casey is going to LOVE getting those photos in the next mail drop! They are amazing! I cant wait! A GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!!! I hope the marker doesn't absorb and give her pink hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha- why would that be so bad?! No- it was a washable marker- came off before the water even hit my belly in the shower.

    ReplyDelete